How to Request Information

Ways of Requesting Information

Request for records and other information not available online can be made in the following ways:
  • By calling (907) 486-9310
  • By requesting by fax at (907) 486-9391
  • By e-mailing the Clerk's Office
  • By writing or visiting the Clerk's Office at:
    710 Mill Bay Rd.
    Room 234
    Kodiak, AK 99615
  • By filling out the online form
You may be required to fill out the form for extensive research. Fees may be applicable also.